News:

Alcuni FAKE ACCOUNT sono stati BLOCCATI e BANNATI

Menu principale

SPP 6.4.0 Download.

Aperto da Italo, Giovedì, 30 Giugno 2016, 11:55:36

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Italo

http://www.sigma-global.com/en/download/cameras/sigma-photo-pro/

Citazione・ It is compatible with the RAW data (X3F and X3I files) of sd Quattro.
・ It incorporates a function to select the frame (Edit Window) for the X3I files taken in the sd Quattro’s SFD mode.
・ It incorporates a “Detail Slider” for images taken with the sd Quattro and dp Quattro to adjust the rendering details of the images.
・ It incorporates a “Binning function” that can improve the color rendering of RAW data with ISO 800 or higher.
・ It improves the display speed of the image in the Review Window, when color mode and white balance are edited.
・ It improves the rendering performance of red colored and highlighted parts of the image when the sd Quattro and dp Quattro’s RAW data is developed.
・ It no longer shows the saving dialog when JPEG or TIFF files are selected from one image to the other.
・ It has corrected and improved the compatibility with SIGMA Capture Pro.
・ It has corrected the phenomenon that the exposure adjustment value becomes 0 when RAW data taken with the SD1 / SD1 Merrill is developed or saved.
  • Italo

Sigma DP2m+SD10_17-70:2,8-4,5__Summicron 50:2__1800:6 autocostruito.
Mitsubishi 10x15-20x30 sublimation printers.

cirillo

SD14 + 30mm 1.4 ART
DP2m

pgdm1953

Ma è anche per la SD1? Non l'ho capito...   :-[
  • Paolo

DP2 Merrill
SD1M + 8-16 + 17-70 + 30 + 105 + 70-200

Joserri

• Ric

Joserri

• Ric

Italo

Citazione・ It improves the rendering performance of red colored and highlighted parts of the image when the sd Quattro and dp Quattro’s RAW data is developed.

Occhio... "It improves", ma non fa miracoli! ;)
SPP 6.4 a sinistra, SPP 6.3.3 a destra:

• Italo

Sigma DP2m+SD10_17-70:2,8-4,5__Summicron 50:2__1800:6 autocostruito.
Mitsubishi 10x15-20x30 sublimation printers.

simone1976

Su Mac disastro totale per i numerosi Bug. Ho dovuto reinstallare la 6.3.3.  :azz:

Simone

Stavo giusto per chiedere come andava, mi è già passata la voglia. :))

Chissà se un giorno riusciranno a fare un cacchio di programma decente. ::)

albertux

Ogni release sempre peggio.....devono implementare ed affinare i nuovi algoritmi delle macchine uscenti ma lo fanno senza aver risolto i bachi dei vecchi.... :bast: :mart: :sm: :vfc:
DP2Merrill

Joserri

Con Win 10 va bene e i colori vengono regolati correttamente. Ho 16 Gb di RAM e va lento.  8)
  • Ric
    Â