Nuovo SPP 6.8.0

Aperto da botrem, Giovedì, 08 Aprile 2021, 13:41:51

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

botrem

Nuova versione di SPP per Windows e Mac : SIGMA Photo Pro 6.8.0

https://www.sigma-global.com/en/software/sigma-photo-pro/

Update History
Ver.6.8.0
Compatible with RAW images (DNG files) taken with the SIGMA fp L.
Added thumbnail display for movie RAW data (Cinema DNG files) taken with the SIGMA fp L. *1
Added “Powder Blue” and “Duotone” to the Color Mode options. *2
White balance color temperature can be adjusted in 50K steps. *3
Image processing speed is faster. *2
When “Auto” in “Adjustment” is selected, the image exposure is prioritized for a person if one detected in the frame. *2
It has corrected the phenomenon whereby SIGMA Photo Pro terminated abnormally displayed an IO error when saving an adjustment value setting of G1 to G3 after saving an image from a SIGMA fp DNG file.
It has corrected the phenomenon that the X3I file was forcibly terminated when the review window was opened after opening it in the X3I edit window.
It has corrected the phenomenon that the message “Constructing the system file (initial operation ONLY)” is displayed and the settings are reset every time SIGMA Photo Pro is started.

*1 Movie editing is not possible in SIGMA Photo Pro.
*2 Only compatible with still image RAW data (DNG files) taken with the SIGMA fp series.
*3 Only X3F / X3I files shot with the sd Quattro series, dp Quattro series and still image DNG files shot with the SIGMA fp series are supported.
"Powerful or crappy, all cpu's wait at the same speed ..."

Joserri

• Ric

OneFromRM

Ginni

Uh tutte novità per FP???

OneFromRM

Citazione di: Ginni il Giovedì, 08 Aprile 2021, 15:02:18

Salvo questa: "White balance color temperature can be adjusted in 50K steps"

Inoltre ci sono un paio di bug che vengono corretti (per tutti gli utilizzatori)

botrem

Citazione di: OneFromRM il Giovedì, 08 Aprile 2021, 16:33:08
Citazione di: Ginni il Giovedì, 08 Aprile 2021, 15:02:18

Salvo questa: "White balance color temperature can be adjusted in 50K steps"

Inoltre ci sono un paio di bug che vengono corretti (per tutti gli utilizzatori)

E le ultime 3 sono solo per Mac OS X  :

- It has corrected the phenomenon whereby SIGMA Photo Pro terminated abnormally displayed an IO error when saving an adjustment value setting of G1 to G3 after saving an image from a SIGMA fp DNG file.
- It has corrected the phenomenon that the X3I file was forcibly terminated when the review window was opened after opening it in the X3I edit window.
- It has corrected the phenomenon that the message “Constructing the system file (initial operation ONLY)” is displayed and the settings are reset every time SIGMA Photo Pro is started.
"Powerful or crappy, all cpu's wait at the same speed ..."